I think you had a very professional speech and the way you spoke wasn't too fast and you were easy to understand. Though I appreciate you giving information about yourself, I wish you spoke more about your product. I didn't hear anything about your product being mentioned. I think it's awesome how you have used your past experiences to now help others for the better.
I think the video was good for what it was you spoke well and had great pacing and I was able to grasp everything you were saying. I'm not sure if you posted the wrong video but I didn't hear anything about your product or business. Other than that it was still a great pitch.
Hi Victoria, Although you were poised and spoke very well, I didn't hear anything about your product, just yourself. Maybe you posted the wrong video? Anyways, your elevator pitch should follow the way you presented this video!
Victoria,
ReplyDeleteI think you had a very professional speech and the way you spoke wasn't too fast and you were easy to understand. Though I appreciate you giving information about yourself, I wish you spoke more about your product. I didn't hear anything about your product being mentioned. I think it's awesome how you have used your past experiences to now help others for the better.
Wassup Victoria,
ReplyDeleteI think the video was good for what it was you spoke well and had great pacing and I was able to grasp everything you were saying. I'm not sure if you posted the wrong video but I didn't hear anything about your product or business. Other than that it was still a great pitch.
Hi Victoria,
ReplyDeleteAlthough you were poised and spoke very well, I didn't hear anything about your product, just yourself. Maybe you posted the wrong video? Anyways, your elevator pitch should follow the way you presented this video!