Friday, March 13, 2020

16A- What's your secret sauce?

1. My passion for the last two years has been in being of service to those who have economic struggles such as addiction. I’ve been a mentor in changing peoples lives for the better including my own success story. I’ve instilled my dedication in growth and empowerment throughout my college career in relation to Business, while I’ve earned certificates in Business Specialist, Business Operations, and Accounting Technology Specialist. With the skills I obtained I received an Associates Degree with High Honors and transferred to the University of Florida.

2.
https://soundcloud.com/victoria-saraiva-234903203/jillian
https://soundcloud.com/victoria-saraiva-234903203/mom
https://soundcloud.com/victoria-saraiva-234903203/dad
https://soundcloud.com/victoria-saraiva-234903203/roomate1
https://soundcloud.com/victoria-saraiva-234903203/roomate2

3. I think that each of the people that states my qualities were accurate. They definitely input some qualities that I could add to my first explanation. I see myself as all of the above characteristics. One thing that nobody mentioned is my life of living with addiction and overcoming it. I definitely believe that is one of my strongest qualities. I completely turned around my life within a few years and became a very powerful motivating person. This showed me also how to help others and not only care for myself.

4 comments:

  1. Victoria,

    I think you have such an inspiring story with you overcoming addiction and turning your life around. Your secret sauce is different than others our age because not a lot people can say they've overcome the things you have and came out on the right track. Taking care of yourself is very important and I think it's great that you know the significance of that.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria! It's always great to hear when somebody is able to change their life for the better and come out a stronger person because of it! It could not have been easy, and that's what makes you different than most. The qualities required to do what you were able to don't run in everybody's veins. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wassup Victoria,

    This was great to hear about the things you overcame and I'm glad you overcame them because not everyone makes it back once down a dark road. I believe now you have a perspective that a lot of people can relate to but good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria!
    It was fun hearing all of your interviews and seeing what people thought of you and human capital. After listening to them, I think you will be a very successful entrepreneur. It seems like you are a selfless and caring person. Im glad that you overcame addiction and you can learn from your mistakes and accomplishments and apply it to your business venture!

    ReplyDelete