Friday, March 20, 2020

18A- Create a Customer Avatar

I’ve established that my customer segment includes woman that have children, so basically moms. They would have to be of middle class or the upper class. The basic description of my customer would be a working mom with two children. The mom is 38 years old and has two children of ages 9 and 12. She is a pediatrician and has a husband that works as a police officer. Her hobbies include yoga classes, boxing classes, going to the gym, and cooking. Her favorite shows are fixer upper, 20/20, survivor, law and order: SVU, greys anatomy, and American idol. She drives a silver Volvo SUV. She could be either democrat or republican, I think both classes would find a need in my product. Her and her family go camping often and enjoy the outdoors.
 

I have nothing in common with my avatar except for liking some of her favorite shows and enjoying the outdoors.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    You included great detail in your customer avatar which I think is great. It looks like your customer avatar is a typical middle class mother. I'm curious as to how you came up with your ideal avatar/customer? I thought it was awesome that you included details like her favorite shows and hobbies.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,

    I found it interesting that you have nothing in common with the avatar that you created. Typically, the customer of your product would have the same wants and needs as you. The picture of your avatar seemed very representative of what your paragraph described. Anyways, I can definitively see someone like the lady you described being a customer of your future product.

    ReplyDelete